Friday, March 23, 2007

The peanut butter and frito sandwich alternative....

As a kid, nothing tickled my taste buds quite like a peanut butter sandwich with a side of fritos...which inevitably ended up inside the sandwich....You know what I'm talking bout....Well, now that I'm "green" I was forced to find an alternative....and , I did.....Start with a sprouted whole wheat tortilla, slather freshly ground peanut butter on it ...and then, the secret ingredient...sprinkle organic, honey sesame sticks on top ( also great a top a salad)...and for those of you who live on the wild side, sprinkle some raisins on top of that.....roll it up...and it's party in your mouth! Try it.....you'll like it.

2 comments:

Goody said...

Sounds good! You can make me one very soon. I baked Dad a birthday cake out of organic ingredients. Chocolate. It was yummy. Except I frosted it with unnatural powdered sugar. Oops!

Sarah said...

oh, and we did have that after dinner mint ice cream with it!

But the cake was delicious!!!

I almost bought sesame sticks today, but then I remembered that I never liked fritos on my PB sandwhich!!! You are so influential, dang it!