Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I cheated today.....had sushi.....and you know what...it's ok. Remember reading about a time when Kings routinely made drinking a small portion of poison a daily event???..They did this so their bodies would create an immunity against it....so if the King were ever truly poisoned, he would be able to survive it....That's what cheating is to me...I allow myself a certain amount of "poison" so I know my body can fight any enemy it may come across. Let's face it...there are going to be times when eating organic will not be an option.. During those times, I want my body to be ok...therefore, occasionally....cheat....it does a body good.

2 comments:

Goody said...

Yes indeed. Sushi has become my current favorite food and I haven't had any since I was with you. Gotta find a sushi bar close by!
I have been shopping and cooking organically. Trouble is, I would rather go out!

jayjay said...

Hi Missy, amember me? Jenny, Sarah's flatmate and friend from Downunder. Thought I'd write and say "Good on you" with the whole organic thing. Enjoyed reading your blogs and seeing what's happening in your life.